Index boarda » Ostale teme » Humanost

Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 1 Post ] 
Autoru Poruka
 Tema posta: New York Mets Face Coverings - Official MLB Face Covering
 Post Poslato: 22 Dec 2020 02:54 
Novi Kolač
Novi Kolač

Pridružio se: 18 Nov 2020 08:23
The Phillies, still without a winning season since 2011, have reached the point where the proverbial final pieces -- the expensive veteran stars -- have not only been added but are leaving: catcher J.T. Realmuto is a free agent; starter Jake Arrieta's three-year contract is spent; closer David Robertson's two-year deal -- remember that? -- just expired; and infielder Jean Segura is reportedly coming up in trade talks. The Phillies might still get good, but they're no longer:Chicago White Sox Face Coverings

Doolittle: This is personal and speaks to the fact that I'm a walking bag of personality disorders. You've heard the term "fanboy," right? Whatever the opposite of that term is, that's me. If I encounter someone whom I don't know but hold in high esteem, I cannot bring myself to acknowledge that person, no matter what he or she has meant to me as a person, a writer, a baseball journalist, whatever. I have never once in my life asked a person for an autograph. I'm not proud of this.Minnesota Twins Face Coverings

Bryant was on the field participating in individual warm-ups about an hour before the Ravens were notified of his inconclusive test result. By that point, Bryant was seen hugging and talking with players, including former teammates with the Cowboys, without wearing a mask.

This has been a tough year for everybody, with plenty to make us angry, sad, worried, and more. It’s important to be able to stop and have a laugh, and it’s nice to see a light moment out of A’s Summer Camp during a tense time. The real question is: Given that we all need to wear masks for the foreseeable future, would you rock this one?New York Mets Face Coverings

To do so, each of us needs to follow these three W’s: Wear a mask. Watch your distance (stay 6 feet apart). Wash your hands often.Los Angeles Angels Face Coverings

Doolittle: This is personal and speaks to the fact that I'm a walking bag of personality disorders. You've heard the term "fanboy," right? Whatever the opposite of that term is, that's me. If I encounter someone whom I don't know but hold in high esteem, I cannot bring myself to acknowledge that person, no matter what he or she has meant to me as a person, a writer, a baseball journalist, whatever. I have never once in my life asked a person for an autograph. I'm not proud of this.

Vrh 

Prikaži postove u poslednjih:  Poređaj po  

Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 1 Post ] 

Index boarda » Ostale teme » Humanost