Index boarda » Opste teme » Politika, drustvo, socijalni odnosi

Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 1 Post ] 
Autoru Poruka
 Tema posta: Kite like that using that wow classic gold
 Post Poslato: 23 Sep 2019 08:58 
Novi Kolač
Novi Kolač

Pridružio se: 23 Sep 2019 07:18
In an era when self recovery was almost non existent, a course that could kite like that using that wow classic gold amount of self recovery was REALLY powerful. I had a vid of somebody really only dominating world PVP with it for some time. They nerfed the talent because of that so people may not remember.

One from vanilla that I would have mentioned would be the Priest's Mind Control and how it was quite often utilized to throw players from quite high objects to their passing. Story: One time, back in vanilla, I defended Thunderbluff on my Mage. I was controlled by A priest mind threw me. When I landed I got the"Going Down" Success. Probably one of my favorite WoW Classic memories.

I can't remember the specifics, but it amounted to buy gold wow classic us a permanent slow that let you DOT up someone and just run circles around them till they died - particularly after you stressed them off and put a good 50 feet between the two of you.Not sure if you are including WoW Classic beta as Vanilla, but polymorph was incredibly overpowered when gamers would fall to the bottom of the sea once poly'ed then drown.

Also, you mentioned Undead players being contemplated undead back in beta, however, you did not mention that that meant that paladin players were incredibly overpowered against undead players. Much less OP because poly drowning pom/pyro, or fictitious perma stuns, but a huge advantage none-the-less.

Vrh 

Prikaži postove u poslednjih:  Poređaj po  

Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 1 Post ] 

Index boarda » Opste teme » Politika, drustvo, socijalni odnosi