Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 1 Post ] 
Autoru Poruka
 Tema posta: NFL Face Coverings Shop - Tennessee Titans Face Masks
 Post Poslato: 28 Nov 2020 03:43 
Novi Kolač
Novi Kolač

Pridružio se: 18 Nov 2020 08:23
As MLB spring training resumes, 31 players test positive for COVID-19
Major League Baseball, resuming spring training Friday, announced that 31 players and seven staff members tested positive for COVID-19 as part of intake screening. The 38 positives were 1.2% of the 3,185 total samples collected and tested, according to the league.Jacksonville Jaguars Face Masks

MLB tightening virus protocols, including masks in dugoutsTennessee Titans Face Masks

Why do your glasses fog up when you’re wearing a face mask?
British optometrists Margrain and Owen described the mechanism that causes glasses to mist up. Glass or plastic lenses will usually attain a temperature that’s close to that of their environment. When you are in a cool place and exhale into your mask, the mask blocks and re-directs some of your breath up toward the top edge of the mask and under your glasses. the warm moist air of your breath reaches the lens surface. When the warm breath hits the cool lens, the water in the breath condenses causing your lenses to fog up.NFL Face Coverings Sales

"I had a coach who was reminding me about it throughout the game, (running backs coach) Chad Morton was on my ass the whole night. He was reminding me the whole time," Carroll said. "I even changed masks at halftime to find one that worked better. Sometimes you've got to get coached up. Sometimes you have to admit that you screwed up and have got to do better."

Fanatics will produce up to 1 million masks and gowns and distribute them throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York, the latter of which has been the epicenter of the outbreak in the U.S.

Vrh 

Prikaži postove u poslednjih:  Poređaj po  

Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 1 Post ] 

Index boarda » Zabava » Chit - Chat