Index boarda » Pazova Cafe » Obavestenja, predlozi, kritike, pravila

Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 1 Post ] 
Autoru Poruka
 Tema posta: Greened Like More Than Half My Shots
 Post Poslato: 16 Sep 2020 05:21 
Novi Kolač
Novi Kolač

Pridružio se: 16 Sep 2020 04:59
Bruh eric bledsoe clamp god.... Cant shake himcreate space or drive on him no matter what, what is up with 2K21 MT that. He was in DPOY talks last season that is probably why. He's a good defender. If I'm making a shot creating small forward (kawhi construct ) what takeover will be best? I would hazard a guess shot lock or creator.

Now 2k21 everyone wants to use the stick

Given this seems like just another small ball , lets just say no for now. Anyone else feel as that they green with the rod randomly? Like when im more from hands with aimming the stick it greens, however once I feel like im precise it's never green. . I greened a contested fadeaway deep 3 however have been bricking marginally late/early shots when I feel as though im right on and theyre wide open.

I would honestly rather they just left it how it was. The shooter bar was not even a problem for any player I spoke to this year. Weird question: has anyone found any new-name builds? I am assuming we are slowly running out of possibilities but I figured they would add a couple over the new pie graphs simply to throw the rare build neighborhood a bone.

Hopefully thats a reflection of how mid 70's is JUST good enough to strike shots consistently. Will take some getting used too. Looks like 75 is last years 60 (and that's the way it shouldv'e been all along). In saying that, will just take two weeks for the playground community to whinge about how hard shooting is.

In Buy NBA 2K MT Coins most people even comps use the button to shoot. Now 2k21 everyone wishes to utilize the rod and says it stinks. If you do not like the stick just return to using button. It won't. Nothing from the MyCareer/Neighbourhood will. What do you define as decent handles? I would say its entirely dependant on if you mean'run a crime' grips, or'secondary chunk handler' handles or'I can blowby my guy into the rim' handles.

Vrh 

Prikaži postove u poslednjih:  Poređaj po  

Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 1 Post ] 

Index boarda » Pazova Cafe » Obavestenja, predlozi, kritike, pravila