Registruj se    Prijavite se    Forum    Pretraga    FAQ

Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 1 Post ] 
Autoru Poruka
 Tema posta: nike running shoes
 Post Poslato: 06 Avg 2019 04:32 
Novi Kolač
Novi Kolač

Pridružio se: 06 Avg 2019 03:34
ÿþA few years back, Nike took part in a nike vapormax unique footwear design contest called Future Sole, an endeavor created by D Wayne Edwards, former Jordan Brand Design Director and now Founder of PENSOLE Footwear Design Academy. Open to high school kids between the ages of 14 and 19, they were able to send their designs  basically remixed versions of the Jordan Melo M6 and M7 the following year  for consideration. While the winner was going to get the Nike prize pack of a lifetime, little did anyone know that Jordan Brand was actually going to release limited edition versions of the shoe to the public.

As I ve mentioned before, the new adidas Los Angeles reminds me of a Nike Flyknit sneaker like the Racer, Trainer or Lunar. Adding a Boost midsole would make this one of adidas most sleek and comfortable sneakers out there.In my opinion the ZX Flux has been one of the biggest driving forces behind adidas strong emergence in the last couple of years. It has been the equivalent to Nike s Roshe Run in nike free the lifestyle runner category and giving people different prints and materials (we re still waiting on Primeknit by the way) has made it probably the most popular silhouette in the adidas camp since its debut last year. The addition of Boost may make it a little more expensive, but it may become the most stylist Boost silhouette of all time.

His Bucs teammate, nike runners Darrelle Revis is already sitting pretty with a Nike deal. His former quarterback, Josh Freeman, is also inked to Jordan Brand at the moment. Note the term former quarterback. Freeman s role as the goat of Tampa Bay s offense finally landed him a brief stint the free agency, until being picked up by the Minnesota Vikings. Jordan Brand would be smart to sign Martin as his future only looks brighter every Sunday.From his Mohawk, to his glorious beard, all the way to his spandex tuxedo at the ESPY s, everything about Brian Wilson is just different (and highly marketable). You might not know it, but Wilson has quite the shoe game.

At right now, but what if you wanted to nike air presto go back in time and search for classics like the Nike Zoom KD 4? Our friends over at Kixify are stocking KDs new and old everyday so let s take a look at what s Collaborations have become such a big part of the game it is ridiculous. Seems like every other release is associated with a major (or minor) fashion company. The sneaker culture has become intertwined with so many other different atmospheres and fashion goes hand in hand with the sneaker world. A direct compliment of each other which can t be missed because of the strong relationship which has been developed over time. In time we come to expect certain companies to drop a couple collabs in a year.

Last year was a great year for collaborative efforts, from Nike, to New Balance, to Reebok, everyone was in on their own different collabs. Collabs are essential to the sneaker game, they are pseudo custom, most of the time limited, and a break from the usual colorways we see from most sneaker companies. What collabs are you looking forward to this year? Undoubtedly we will receive a lot of work spawning from collabs, what do you hope to see?Style Engine has put together a list of highly popular sneakers that feature colorways based on the San Diego Chargers football team. There are a variety of models in the concept list which include the Nike LeBron 10 , Air Jordan 11 , Nike Air Foamposite One , and even more. To view the entire list you can head over to the website here .

Moving along, nike juvenate  Sneaker Youtube is not  new anymore. It has grown tremendously and in some cases it has also grown tremendously boring. Your Youtube feed can become an endless mess of Nikes , adidas , Sauconys , etc. and it can be tough to find the best of it without wasting your time. I thought it might be fun and useful to list ten channels I still find myself enjoying from time to time. The list is not a top ten or anything like that. It is in no Slika particular order, just ten channels I am digging right now.

Vrh 

Prikaži postove u poslednjih:  Poređaj po  

Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 1 Post ]